Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March 31, 2010

-I've been or will be typing this all throughout school.
-I started my day with some tool bags antgonizing me about my brother, but it only got worse because of a math quiz. Then I went to English, I'm in there now. I'm doing my undone physics homework during it, and I am currently answer a questions abotu Rambo listening to "Dial-a-Prayer" for 6 hours a day straight for 5 weeks, while in his laser guided tank.
-So school wnet by at a grueling speed, but now it's almsot 11:00p.m. and I'm writing about my day. My food was AMAZING today. I came so close to giving it a ten, until the chicken was dry. The meal was chicken and stuffing, the stuffing was like from a resteraunt. THe chicken scared me at first, because all the peices were shapped like chicken drums, so I went to bite into one and I went straight through. I yelled to myself, where's the bones! Then I relaized it was scraps of chicken compressed into the shape. I was fine witht hat though, I was jsut disapointed it was dry. Also it was more of a BBQ sause on it, not the traditional chicken and stuffing meal. I really have no right to compaline though, it was next to perfect, A 9!
-I went to Amnesty and we talked about going to New York City to protest. I'm looking forward to that.
-Then I went to D&D, which is now Wednesdays every week. I'm a master at being balanced and my Dexterity is pushed to the limit. I'm satisfied with my character, who is also equiped with a Composite Long Bow and a Dagger in case of any scraps. I was disapointed that I didn't get to play though, next Wednesday we'll actualyl play though. That's what I'm really looking forward to!
-We all had to leave a little bit before we were done because of Ultimate. Ultimate was a blast today. I was throwing great the whole time, and the field (sorry I meant to say pool) was soooooo soaked. The three months of relentless rain has taken it's toll. People were diving and slidding for ten feets easily int hese puddles, my shoes were persanal sanas encompasing my feet. We had a scrimage, and my team won pretty well, I was happy with that, m ore so however, because I persanly had some really good setups and catches. I even dove for a few, I rarley caught it though. I'm determined to become the Ultimate master!
-Today I also set in stone my workout plan. My friend and I are doing the followin: We are running and doing core work outs on Mondays and Fridays, weight lifting tuesdays and thursdays along with Ultimate, and Swimming/D&Ding on Wednesdays. For more schedueled stuff, I also generally tend to attend a party on Fridays and go to PBJ on Sundays. So my only responsible free day is Saturday. But now I work Saturday mornings 8-12. It's better than nights.... Plus now I'm working 9 hours so I'll probably be wheeling in about $75 a week when you add in the taxes.
-Swimming was fun, not in a vein way, but I've always had a talent for it. I'm not pro or anything. But I can jsut hop in, all out of shape, and go pretty fast for a good hour or so, I was pelased with that, when I did that today,
-I end my day aching from yesterdays workout, but elling a lot better than this morning, I'm also bearing a neutral outlook on the rest of the week untill Friday. I'm worried about forgetting or being late to the Saturday lessons. Although I'm not angry about it, theres soemthing in the mornign air (I'd much rather sleep though!) that is fun to witness. I think I'm going to wash my feet, also I feel a lot stronger! I know I'm not physically stronger, but in my head, I'm really in that get jacked attitude. I'm determined, and I think it will work out a lot better than when I went this summer to the gym for a while because I'm doing it with someone. I'm feeling pretty good.

-P.S. (On two levels)- First, I am donating a bunch of cool Threadless (the site I boguth them from) Shirts to good will. They gave me some good times, but the shirts that site usues are just such an akward fit for what I would describe of myself, a long torso. The second level of this note is, if cats ruled the world, what money do you think they would use. Meowllars?

No comments:

Post a Comment