Friday, March 26, 2010

March 25, 2010

-Today my pizza was poor grade, but my pepperoni was what I consider top notch. This equaled out to about a 6 or 5.
-I'm not going to talk about my school day, because I have better things to do and so don't you.
-Ultimate Frisbee practice was a lot more intense today. I still had a great time, except for my feet stuffed into those cleats. At practice the assistant coach tried to teach us how to dive for a frisbee and land on our chest, we were all scared and pretty much everyone basically threw themselves at the ground and got minorly hurt. It was fun though, haha. For me, My first two attempts weren't bad, but my third I used my you know what as a lading pad, and I felt that one for a good haunting 15 minutes afterwards. Then we learned about force home and force away (forcing the frisbee in an inconvenient direction for the other team), that was fun and useful. After this stuff and more we actually played a match. That was fun, especially using the new skills an strategies w had learned.
-I end my day without ending. i will be up for countless hours into the night working on an Advanced Placement United States History (APUSH) project.

No comments:

Post a Comment