Sunday, March 28, 2010

March 28, 2010

-Today I walked past some old guy eating food. it wasn't until I thought about this that I realized how cool that was. This guy that I walked past, somehow made it through 70 or so years of living only to end up walking right past me after my 17 years. The odds of us two people walking past each other are practically uncalculatable, but yet it happened. I was really impressed, and I almost ran back to strike up a conversation with the man, but for some reason i didn't. I hope that man lived and will continue a happy life. I also hope someday when I'm his age, someone will share my epiphany, except I'll be the old man.
-Next, I decided to drop my household diplomacy theory. it wasn't as successful in the terms I thought it would be. It's also much easier for everyone if we actually (at least try) care about each other, I guess that's how families are supposed to work anyways....
-Right now I'm at PBJ, I think I look sort of like an artsy kid, being really into whatever I'm doing. I like that. For some reason though, I keep on wanting to cry. Not because I'm sad, I'm actually having a great time, I just don't think my eyes are on te same page with the rest of my body. Or maybe it's because of that really suspicious looking guy in the pitch black sun glasses and cowboy hat sitting on the couch taring at who knows what. I bet it's everything. I think he's starring at every thing. You know, I read something in the D&D monster manual, it was about Inevitables. Basically, they are constructs that avenge wrong doings. This man, seems like he would be an Inevitable, just waiting there for someone to be wronged, so he can rip it up and make it right again. At the same time, I have to wonder where he came from, he has a cowboy hat, maybe the south. I wonder what hes thinking, he could b thinking the sane thing. Or he could work for the CIA and just be wait for me to grow to a ripe enough age to be interrogated. Maybe hes just lonely, I will never know. That sentence is the part that rips me up, there is so much potential everywhere, it's unfortunate that I'll never know. Now he got up and left, I wonder if he knew how hardcore I was focusing on him.
-Another one of my friends just walked int PBJ! cool.For som reason though, m being generally social person, for once I'd rather secluded. I think I'm just going to sit here and mind my own business, I'm having fun.
-It has been hours since that last sentence, now I am about to go to bed. I'm not to thirsty, itchy or anything. I'm pretty happy. thankfully I'm tired, I hate trying to sleep when I'm not tierd. I had a really good day today though, after PBJ I hung out with a few friends and came home, now I'm here. Things about tomorrow that I find notble are: It's a hrad day at school tomorrow (the day all my hard classes are) but I'm not concerned about it, and I'm skipping worki (with a replacment of course) to go to my swim team banquet. I might even be captian, who knows? Oh, and Sandwich Club is tomorrow, I don't think were going to do anything, just chill. 100% nopthing but socialize, the way it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment