Monday, March 15, 2010

March 15, 2010

-Today, on a scale of 1 to ten, my pizza was a 6. My crust could have been more bountiful, and the cheese could have been a bit less tough. In the grand scheme of things however, the "fresh" green peppers and onions lightened up my mood. Although, one thing that did not, was this other kids lunch. He had to sit right next to me, and eat this gross lunch. He said it was German, I said "you minus well throw up and save yourself the process of putting all that in your stomach, then throwing up". He went on to eat it anyways, I wasn't impressed.
-Then for the first time I realized people are saying "might as well" not "minus well".
-I also started a blog today, I think it will be a good one, but everyone lives in the shadows of others.... I called it "Mild Humor" because I thought "Mild Depressant" would attract the wrong type of crowd. Although I'm afraid it lives in spirit of being a title this kid I don't like would think of using, but I don't really care I guess.
-On another topic -my hair. Today I was instructed to put oil in it, which is supposed to make it good? Well today I suffered through the day looking like a grease rag, but I don't know how many people actually noticed.
-I also re-affirmed my opinion on gay rights after seeing the play at our local school revolving around "The Laramie Project" for the 3rd time. I don't get why gays don't get all the rights everyone else does. Not even from a fueled political point, but due to the fact that the only reason (I've heard of) preventing it is religion. What ever happened to separation of church and state? I say: "dumbbbbbbb". Although someone will probably send me a comment telling me why that theory does not apply to this concept, if so, I'll read it. Also, if gays could marry, our state would bring in more money from their profit off of giving civil union and marriages and stuff, crap, I need to be more knowledgeable on this topic.
-Now I am ending the day with a slight itch on the top portion of the upper sector of my left pointer finger, I will soon put lotion on it.

1 comment: