Wednesday, March 24, 2010

March 24, 2010 (when'd I miss a day?!)

-Today was a half-day so I did not eat cafeteria food because we left before the lunch block.
-I woke up with three minutes more time than yesterday, which frankly, doesn't make a difference. I repeated my process of rushing to school and so fourth only to be met by a monster named "quiz". I had a history quiz, which I knew all of the material over, and think I did pretty well but I know I didn't have enough time to write a good essay due to the halved class. I had to settle in with a bad essay, but I didn't really care, it was a half-day. The next notable class part of my day was Accounting, where I had all my work done and just played games all block. The best news though was that since all my work was done, I get to fool around all next Accounting block as well!(What a treat the gremlins are muttering.)
-After school got out I don't remember how stuff went down besides the knowledge that I traded a Pokemon with my friends and went to the swim meet I had to time.
-I had been dreading this meet, but I ended up having fun. It was (from what I understood) a regional met between the girls middle school teams. AND MAN OH MAN were those girls sassy. Almost all of them had a dictionary of sass careening out of their mouth at unfathomable rates for the whole 4 hours! It was almost amusing, until they did that high little pitched girl scream which they consider cheering, I wasn't enthused. Especially where they sang explicit songs and I couldn't walk away because I was timing an event. Then, one girl had the nerve to tell me that "Rocket Power" was a stupid show, and that she didn't know what "Hey Arnold" was. Well this just about shot me right off of my rocker, although not really. I only had a feeling of "out of dateness" hit me like a robo-cop and then a slight disappointment which was soon forgotten.
-The rest of my day was basically life as it presents itself. There is one key part of this section of my day. Somewhere within this portion of my day I realized on Friday at school I have: History, Study Hall, Band (but we can't play so it's a study hall), and Accounting (since I finished my work it's a study hall). So not only am I excited to do next to nothing on Friday, I made a pact with myself to give almost everything my all no matter how tired or agitated I am, because as soon as Friday's first block is over, I can chill. That's basically only one day now, but at the time I agreed to the deal it was more like two.
-I end my day extremely tired (the only thing keeping me up is blasting hardcore electronica into my ears) but determined, I'm excited for ultimate tomorrow and just as usual, about to wash my feet. Also, following my common trend, I am thirsty and soon about to quench that feeling, although it intensifies with every second I think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment