Friday, March 19, 2010

March 19, 2010

-I almost fainted. I grabbed what I thought was a great looking Hawaiian Pizza, and I was shocked at how good it looked. I sat down, and I went to take a bite (I actually got one bite in), until I smelt through my nose. It smelt like dog breath! I gave my pizza to my friend out of disgust. I continued to get a salad, but had the same results. At that point I gave up on eating lunch, I wasn't hungry.
-Another annoying part of my day was that the right part of my right thumbnail isn't clipped fully. It's not sharp, just sticking out. It's agitating.
-As a contra to these negative aspects, some good came out of today as well. For the past 2 days my belt buckle (a reversible one) has been squeaking when I take a step. Today it was silent, I was content.
-I also used a new cup to drink out of on my way to school. Usually my nose is to big for the cup to work. This is because my nose plugs up the hole on the cover that the air flows in through while the juice goes into my mouth. Today I got a new cup with a repositioned hole, and it works great, it made drinking simple.
-Today I had a reoccurring theme that hit me like a hurricane. I always get this thought and feeling that when I'm eating in the school cafeteria, I am eating among buffoons/complete monkeys. I hope to exclude myself, and feel as if I can rightfully do so as well. Seeing as the other kids blow whistles, mess with the lights, play trash can basketball, and act like idiots. I sit at a more mature table, there are a few other mature tables as well. For the most part though, we are eating in a zoo display.
-Today I experienced going super-sain (like in dragon ball, how do you spell say-in?) I held onto a Vandergraph Generator, which gave me an intense charge. My hair stood on end, and in a sense, I felt the power flowing through me. It was really just the feeling of being charged though.
-I end my day at a party and, I will soon go home (due to my curfew). Also, the airquality in the environment I've been chilling in isn't compatible with me nose. Consequentially I'm feeling allergy like effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment