Sunday, March 21, 2010

March 21, 2010

-Again, as on most weekend days, I didn't really follow a particular eating habit. Although usually on Sundays my friend runs a PBJ kiosk, so ever body goes there and hangs out. I had a Cinnamon Peanut Butter, with Apple Jelly, and Nutella, triple decker sandwich. It was pretty good. My favorite is still probably the triple decker smore sandwich.
-I woke up earlier than I would sleep in because I decided to have breakfast with my mom this morning. The way my mom runs things is that I have to have one set meal with her on Sunday, so today I made it a morning one so I don't have to report back home for a dinner meal. Which is mandatory at 5:00 p.m., not one second late. Even though I didn't get to enjoy sleeping in, which is one of the few things I look forward to all week, it was worth freeing up the rest of my day.
-So I ate that meal, then bought stuff I needed, because my mom buys me things I need when I let her come with me. Which is frustrating and always embarrassing. Especially the clothes shopping part where she yells across the clothes store "those won't fit you, you're to big, those are to small". I know I'm note fat, it's just that I'm sure there are at least a dozen people within earshot that don't lift their heads to look at me and see that I am perfectly fine weight wise. She shops very aggressively, she speeds walks into the store, finds the first employee, and demands to know where all the items shes looking for are. She then goes through almost every item in that area with unparalleled speed. Almost as if a cyborg, she then calculates between good looks, prices, and attitude as to which items to get.Then if it is sports clothes or so on, she tells them why we're getting it, and embarrasses me further. When I go without her, I take my time, try to blend in and not be noticed, I find what I need and leave. I don't like asking for help because that draws attention to me. I'd rather do it on my own. I don't get the point in searching for clothes items after you've already found what you need, why don't people leave after they get what they need?
-Then on the ride home I bickered with her about the curfew a bit more, I know it will have no results. The point this time was to let her know that I still firmly hold my position on opposition to the stupid curfew.
-After that I went up to my room and looked at happy comics and forgot about being mad at my mom, that brought my mood back to a neutral one.
-I went to PBJ (the kiosk I described earlier) and ate after doing all the stuff with my mom. So this about five hours later. It was my friend's birthday, the one who works there. So I got him a clock and put a comic behind it. I doubt it's very funny, but they don't have to be funny.
-Then I went home, tomorrow will be better. I'm going to wash my feet, that's always fun. (It's only 7:21p.m., I'm not ending my day yet.)

No comments:

Post a Comment