Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March 17, 2010

-I didn't even eat pizza today, our school offered the one thing it's good at serving, REUBENS. Luckily everyone else was eating one too, so no one grossed me out today. Trust me, that "German" food wasn't real food, someone even brought up how disgusting it was, at the student senate meeting today.
-I woke up early for student senate which happens before school. Like usual, I prioritized my sleeping over experiencing the day, so I fell back asleep. Luckily I have a dual alarm clock system which I set to a 20 minute offset after the first alarm. So it woke me up again, then I had to wait for the bathroom to be open. I might as well had been waiting for a fat, greasy, Italian man to run up the stairs of a sky scrapper all the way to the top. I waited forever.
-The next noticeable part of my day, French, was supposed to be a hell of a time, but was fun. The teacher ventured off from her usually head to head competitive constant insulting sort of corrections attitude. Instead she made it a comfortable environment and took it slow, I really feel confident and as if I benefited from that, it was neat. Although, I got my common assessment back and I was actually on par, so that brightened my mood. I wasn't expecting that because my teacher makes me feel stupid.
-The next noticeable part was bro'ing it up with ultimate frisbee. Our team starts practicing on March 23rd, and we had a sort of coaches practice today after school, it was fun, I consider myself on the higher grade of skills, but by far not the best.
-Then for the first time in 3 weeks I went to bubble tea. 3 weeks without going, for me, is as long as watching the same fat, greasy, Italian man who ran up the stairs fall back down them. It was refreshing to go. Oh for those who don't know what bubble tea is (I also reference the restaurant that sells bubble tea as bubble tea) it looks like this:
It's a drink with bubbles in it, I can't really describe it, it's unexplainable. It's something you'd have to experience, I really like it a lot though.
- Oh, it's Saint Patrick's Day. I wasn't very patriotic (is that the right term?) about it because I'm Jewish and from an ancestral point of view, Eastern European. I have no relation to the holiday once so ever, although the festivities are fun. Well everyone near bubble tea (which is located in the Old Port of Portland, Maine) was extremely drunk, well a lot of them were. It was amusing.
-(Almost) Lastly I have conjured up a few people to start a D&D campaign with. This will be my first time, I am going to be a Ranger. I don't know enough about the game yet to inform you about a Ranger, so I'm just going to avoid that.
-I end my day with a content for what should have been a miserable day. A confusion on why I had so much fun but didn't find a lot of interesting stuff to blog about. This is accompanied by a light thirst which I will now take care of. (Side note: My fatigue from the school week is tiring me, just as everyone else. This week however, I have had the same energy levels, just my eyes are very tempted to close. Every moment they're open feels as if I am opening my eyes in a heavily chlorinated pool!)

-also (I actually turned my computer back on and edited this in because it was so important) Today I washed my feet. I usually shower in the morning, but today I washed my feet at night and they felt so good for a really long time. It's such a relaxing feeling walking around barefooted with clean feet. I guess I never realized how dirty my feet get during the day. So I will be cleaning my feet every night now. And yes I still showered in the morning as well. You should try cleaning your feet about an hour or half an hour before you go to bed, just a quick rinse, you'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment