Thursday, April 1, 2010

April 1, 2010

-The pizza today was like a swamp of black olives. They had infeste dmy pizza with their slimey and gooky ways. I was not impressed, 5 (the rest of the veggies were still good).
-I forgot to mention yesterday that in Physics I was hooked up to a pulse moniter, and I rested and then mildly excersied. My physics teacher said I have a very big heart. I liked that for some reason. Then he continued and told me it was also very healthy and returned back to rest very fast. But my pulses on the graph were very extreme in comparison to other's. I told my friends, but then I found out one has a murmor, and the other a bad heart. So then I stopped telling people ebcause I felt bad....
-Today I had a pretty simple day at school, I somehow brought my Accounting grade from a 92 to a 97, which was very cool because I would liek to go to a business college. The odd thing though, was that I barley did anythign to bring up my grade, it was really cool, and a nice surprise.The est of school isn't worth mentioning.
-After school I brought a few friends home who were desperaste for a ride, and then came back to school to play some original style frissbe with two friends until the weight room opened up. Then I wen tin there and I worked out, it hurt because I'ms till sore from tuesday, but it was a pain different than most pains. I was able to push through it for the most part, but it wasn't fun. Then I chilled for 10mins and went off to Ultimate. That was fun today. My team lsot the skirmish we did today, but made off with the accomplishment of some reallllllyyyy nice plays. Ultimate is a lot more strategy than I thought, I like it.
-Now I'm home listening to pandora about to go to bed, but I'm glad my pandora station i sback online. Aparently you only get 40 free hours a month, and I always run out with like three days left, so I don't want to pay for the month when I cann wait for three days to be up and then listen. Now I got 40 mroe hours, and I'm happy. I like good music, and don't like bad music.
-I end my day very sore in a lot of muscles. Everytime I try to sneeze, which isn't too often, I can't because when my diaphram lurches the shocking ache of my muscles puts my sneezes at bay. I already washed my feet, and don't know if I will do it again. I think I will, I'm also going to grab more juice, that will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment