Thursday, March 18, 2010

March 18, 2010

-The pizza had way to many olives on it (the black type). I usually put up with some black olives, but I won't stand for a dissatisfying lunch. If I'm working my way through the day, I demand satisfaction. So I got the special today "Soul Food", it was mac & cheese. The lunch lady offered me spinach as its side. At first the smell and look almost tricked me into thinking it was some sort of Nothing-Master's tangible spell. Then I remembered Pop Eye. I know - I - know - I know, propaganda worked.... but I ate the spinach. It wasn't to bad either. The mac and cheese had a great cheese to mac ratio as well. Today's lunch was an 8 (must you remember this is the cafeteria food scale, it obviously does not compare with a fat, southern mom's tur-duck-in.
- Today for history, I decided on doing a project on Nazi secret weapons. I was so tempted to do shermans vs. tigers(tanks)or General George S. Patent. Instead I went with the Nazi secret weapons.
-In study hall I planned out next years course. I didn't want to take another lab science, but I had to in order to meet the requirements for getting into Babson College, which I would like to go to. Overall, to meet the requirements, I basically went over my senior year's fun schedule and made it boring. But If it's going to make the quality of the rest of my life better by securing a good education, it's worth doing.
- Nothing really notable happened until after school, where I played a few games of Magic the Gathering. It was fun. Then I went to play ultimate frisbee at the equivalent of a captain's practice, but I didn't see anyone there, so they must have not done it today (they do it whenever it's nice out and they can, it's not really planned). After I went and got myself some gear to play ultimate (apparently pros don't even use the frisbee part of the name, they just call it "ultimate"). I got cool looking cleats, getting any shoes that fit my wide feet is always a feat of modern civilization in a whole. I got spandex "so my junk isn't jumping around too much", and wristbands (with a headband). That way I'll look pro. You can't be pro, without looking so. Then to test out my new looks, I dressed up all pro. I accepted a challenge to an air hockey match, and I proceeded to approach it's premise. When I finally arrived I saw the heart wrenching sign on the machine titled "out of order". Then I just went home in embarrassment.
-Also, my left calf muscle was stiff all day, I'm still massaging it. I'm not sure really why, I guess it was just the bad luck gremlins who got me, or something. Over all an uneventful day. I'm fine with that though. I generally ask for dull Thursdays as to not leave much responsibilities left over for Friday, then I really go bezzerker. Friday is my sanctuary. You can have all the crazy fun you want, and know you still have 2 more days of sleeping in to recover. I washed my feet 15 minutes ago, they still feel great. I'm extremely impressed with this feeling.
-I end my day with a nice feeling in my feet, and an excitement for my D&D campaign (well the one I'm in) to get off the ground. Just as yesterday, I have a slight thirst again, which will be cured soon.

P.S.- I forgot some stuff - Yesterday I almost got to go in the top half of a grociery store, then I couldn't though. It was sucha let down. It has always been one of my childhood dreams to go up in there at one of the stores! I really need to make it happen somehow eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment