Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March 16, 2010

-My pizza degenerated to a grade of 5 out of 10 today. It was yesterdays pizza, but they somehow molded pepperonis onto it as to deceive us into thinking it was a new pizza. Even though my food was of lesser quality, my eating area was much better, I had very few complaints about it. Then, they served buttered sweet potato (with cinnamon sugar). I was Impressed. Hmmm.... Every time I try to bold or Italic, a link gets inserted in this entry - and when I attempt and underline, the command prompt pops open: so in appearance, today's blog, and possibly others, may be bland.
-To start off my day though, I brought 3 clementines! That was really exciting to me. I ate them all in consecutive order. The first was the 2nd best tasting, the second was the 1st best tasting, and the third was as dry as when I tried to make my family's secret recipe cookies. Also, during that class I was assigned a project on WW2. The only thing required with it is a bibliography. I basically just have to make a display about any part of WW2 I wish. I was thinking I could do the U.S.S. Enterprise, General George S. Patent, Nazi Secret Weapons, or Shermans vs. Tigers.
-Next class a Holocaust survivor was giving a presentation so mostly everyone left. but my grade would have plummeted if I skipped that class. So I unfortunately had to skip the speaker, I was agitated. Sadly though, in terms of my future, I think I made the responsible decision. Although history is bound to repeat itself with lack of its knowledge, so that could be said too. I've seen a lot of holocaust survivors at Hebrew School though, so I don't think I will allow history to repeat in that fashion.
-In my third class I played tuba (it was band) at a moderate level. I was okay with my performance in that class, although what came next I wasn't okay with.
- I went to my accounting class when we found out our teacher still isn't here and won't be next class either. So he gave us 30 pages of busy work about financial planning and spending your money wisely, along with setting "smart goals". It had nothing to do with accounting at all, the whole class was erupting like a volcano at the sub.
-UPDATE-WELL I guess this is a good time to elaborate on my mom. (If you don't want to bore yourself skip to the next paragraph.)I've been extremely upset with her lately. Shes been giving me a curfew to try to get me to get my grades up (which I think are back at honor roll now but she doesn't care, or at least close to it). Well anyways she just, like shes closing the door as I'm typing this now, kicked my door open and used her stern voice to let me know what's up. Apparently I've got one week to change or she'll take my car away. I don't think that's a reasonable punishment considering people rely on me for rides, and I rely on it for getting to work. It's gotten to the point where my life needs a car to run the way it is, it's not simply a comfort. I know this is a boring subject so I'll move onto the point I'm making with this. I decided instead of treating my household affairs with emotions and family revolved thinking. I decided that I will treat them as if everyone in my home is a country. I call this theory Household Diplomacy. For example, my first action has been to declare to be a jerk to my mom until she gives into repealing the curfew or her life is miserable. Along with that, I have declared not to care about my mom and her feelings. If her life is miserable, to me it's a better time for me to strike deals. As with all: governments, acts, and laws, there were events leading up to this new theory of family relations. They aren't interesting though, but be warned I'm not just suddenly not caring about my mom, it has stemmed out of events and disputes, kind of like wars. In my eyes though, I'm more boycotting her as a whole and cutting off relations, not so much at war yet. I will declare war once my car has been taken. (What do you think? Is this a good idea, should I show emotions and be less of a dick or maybe not even one at all, I'm really looking for insight. Comment me back, thanks.)
-To put that whole last paragraph in short, my mom and I are like the U.S.A. and Cuba right now in terms of relations. Getting back to my day! I played a game of "Tanks" with my friend, but I kept blowing myself up, I'm glad it wasn't in real life. Then I timed a middle school swim meet. I think the middle school from my city lost, but they came close. I was impressed with the creativity and friendliness expressed by a lot of the middle schoolers. I don't remember that part when I was in middle school. Following that, I attended water aerobics as usual, I'm wishing someday to teach it, and by taking it - familiarizing myself with the class.
-I end my day with a feeling of sorrow in tomorrows outlooks. I have to deal with Math and French, both languages I'm expected to, but don't, speak fluently. However, I have a glimpse of happiness shinning after school is over, the Ultimate Frisbee Team is having a pick up game tomorrow! I will definitely be there!.... after my dentist appointment. Also, I am drafting up my next act in response to what I view as a sort of Zimmerman Telegraph from my mom, a serious threat throwing me into action.

No comments:

Post a Comment