Thursday, April 29, 2010

April 29, 2010

-I have felt unjustified posting because my life hasn't been as exciting, so unexciting stuff has seemed exciting, but you as a reader will just have to suffer through it.
-In math I drew Spock saying "This again, lets bounce" on my next classes math homework, I can't wait to pass it in. Math was exciting today actually, well not really. It was actually so boring, that it got me thinking about saving people. When I'm bored I start day dreaming about scenarios where I'd be an EMT or Lifeguard or something, since I am a lifeguard.... Well I just imagined me saving people through epic sagas involving CPR, spies, and explosions. That was really exciting.
-The rest of my day wasn't exciting until i learned about the Aurora Boriealis in Physics. I already new about everything we learned, but they are still intriguing (I didn't know the equations behind the theories though), and we got to watch a excerpt of "Hunt for Red October".
-The next cool thing is when I won civilization revolution by crushing everyone, they were crushed.
-Next was the Ultimate game we had. That was really fun. The only frustrating thing was that I had to be a handler most of the time. You may not know what that is, but I'm bad at it. So it was frustrating, you can understand that.We lsot 9 to 13, but gave them a run for their money. And the wind was WICKED, it was crazy, along with the fact that it, snowed, rained, was sunny, and was extremely windy today, The weather was a temper tantrum today.
-Lastly was my swim lessons, the only thing interesting there. Was while trying to teach a kid how to swim fly. He got frustrated and started pounding his face in with his fist, and then tried to drowned himself. Then he came back up though, after realizing he didn't actually want to die. But he was having a great time and everything, and then he just snapped, I don't know why. All I did was suggest he turn his palms inwards instead of flat down, he didn't like it very much though.

No comments:

Post a Comment