Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May 4, 2010

-I recently took the SAT's. I did alright, but I got a little off topic with my essay, and felt horrible through the whole test, well confidence-wise.
-Yesterday I started Pine Tree, which is a private swim club. It was pretty doable and fun. Although it was the first day, and that's how first days go I guess. I did learn a lot of new stuff though, about how to improve my stroke.
-Today, we were playing frisbee. Our coach was really cool, and even though it was thundering and lightning, let us play anyways. Then, some guy in a truck came and basically said "did you know I'm really rude?", then we had to leave. But while we were leaving, the athletic director came up to our coach and talked to him, I didn't hear, but it looked like he was being the usual stricktler along with a bunch of others from our society.
-I also had my first junior privilege today. I piled my car full with kids from my study hall, and we left to go to a local diner. Then we ate. After that we came back, it was lunch but I was already full. It helped break up the usual drone of how the day goes down.
- Boring....

No comments:

Post a Comment