Monday, April 26, 2010

April 25, 2010

-I've been too busy living it up over vacation to post, I get home very late every night and often go to bed at 2:00a.m., but I love it hahah. Due to this, this entry will summarize the past five days and the cool things that happened.
-At one point during vacation, I won a Magic Card game by creating and attacking with 69 1/1 white flying Pegasus tokens. It was amazing, nothing could have made me happier.
-Probably the coolest thing this vacation, was when I flew my kite out of my sunroof of my car. We sped up and down a street and around a roundabout blasting Jamie T techno music and flying the kite. By we I mean a bunch of my friends. It was very cool, it even worked a lot of the time, but once the kite hit the ground going 20/30mph, it got destroyed, it's still trashed, I might fix it with duct tape though.
-Today I took some Gertz posters and put them at a local Starbucks on the window, but I had them face inwards so people inside could see, it was very fun.
-It's 1:30am, and I'm sure there's a lot more that happened, but I just can't remember, I'd like to sleep. So, this entry will most likely be expanded upon at a future date.

No comments:

Post a Comment