Tuesday, April 20, 2010

April 20, 2010

-Sorry about the sporadic posting, but I've thought this blog over. Instead of boring you through my whole day like a story. I'm only going to tell you the stuff that stands out, really, the parts you want to read.
-Today, I had to drag myself out of bed at 10:30am, haha I say that as if it's a bad thing. I was very fortunate to stay in bed that long. I woke at 10:00am, but had hoped to lay around for an hour or two, but I had to get up. I did this to fix my car. After the state inspection, the estimated total I'd have to spend was $781.00. So my mom is forcing me to try another mechanic to see and fix only what I absolutely need to pass inspection.
-Before I went to the mechanics though I had cleaned out my car, I find that notable because it was so trashed. I took almost everything out of it, now I have two huge piles in my room, piles of a bunch of crap and cool things.
-I played a 4 player game of magic (free for all/plains walk), and I was happy because my token generator deck won. I don't win to often, or not due to me doing things correctly, usually only because others screw up big time. Either way, I won fair and square, pretty well. Which was ironic, because I earlier the game had asked someone to kill me because I just wasn't having fun. Then at the end of the game everyone forfeited because they weren't having fun, but I think I would have beat them anyways, unless they had a crazy mess me up card, but I think they would have played it by then.
-After that win, I played a 2 headed giant game. Basically, my team "The other team is fags team" got up to 69 life, then used a card to put 69 1/1 white Pegasus tokens with flying into play. Then we won the game with them, it was the sweetest victory I ever tasted.
-Now I'm about to go to bed, my toung aches a bit on the right deep side, I might have pinched it with my molar. Besides that, I'm really happy, it was a good day once it picked up. I also think the second mechanic I'm bringing my car to will have a much cheaper offer for me, so I'm not to worried.

Note- Yesterday I played a sick game of Axis and Allies, but since it's still raging on, I don't want to talk about it and give away any of my plans or jeopardize the game. You will surely hear about this game ona latter post.

OH GOD while typing that note, my T.V. was on. It froze! Every single one of the channels are stuck on the image that was there right as it froze, and the sound broke. I'm actually very scared, stuff like that frightens me, kind of like how I really get frightened by channel 2.....

No comments:

Post a Comment