Monday, April 12, 2010

April 12, 2010

-My pizza today, left me in mystery. The mushrooms were pretty heavy, but I think I enjoyed it. I'd give it a 7. Anythings better than the pizza I experienced on Friday, well that's a lie. IT was actually an amazing pizza when it came to taste, they just didn't make the dough (it was a deep pan) correctly. So when I attempted to pick it up, the dough feel apart into like 11 pieces, it hadn't been rolled I suspect.
-My day started in a hurry. When I went to turn off my dual alarm clock, I accidentally set the second one to music mode, and then turned off the first one. Then I went back to bed awaiting the second alarm, which went off, but I had the radio on silent, so it didn't make noise. In a tricky way i essentially disabled my alarm clock this morning.
-At school, I had a crappy math test, although I think I did well, any surprise test in math is the worst. Then I had to work on a huge English essay over gun control. I've taken 6+ pages of notes on the topic and it has to be a 3-5 page essay. I'm having/had trouble forming my opinion, whatever. Next I had french, we finished up the movie "Les Miserables" which had a surprising suicidal (but classic to American Media) twist at the end, leaving the hero triumphant. Through watching this I decided it was a sick movie, and I also like indie films, they're cool. I like the message they convey, which is always different, but also always quality. My last block was a huge Physics test. Most of it was written, but at one part we had to manipulate a circuit, showing where to hook up volt and amp meters to measure potential differences and currents and such. I aced that part (and did well on the rest), but it was so nerve racking having the teacher inspect this tangible grade resting right in front of you. School couldn't have gotten out fast enough, after all those huge projects and tests I was ready for sandwich club. Although the depressing reality hit me that no one ever brings a sandwich, but that's alright I guess. I like our decision today to make sandwich club a bring your own sandwich permanent basis and not require members to have to do much of anything, it makes the club more fun.
-Next came the real highlight of my day. I took out some money from my bank, and went to buy a copy of Axis and Allies in great condition for $20 at a hobby shop, it was such a good deal! I'm so excited to get playing with some friends. I also found they have in stalk a Magic The Gathering card called Doubling Season, although it's selling for around $20, I think i might get it, because that's a good deal on that card. It would also REALLY help out my deck, I only hope I'm not endangering it still being their by posting this.
-After this I went to work which was dull, and after that I actually went on a fairly decent night run. 2 or 3 miles I suspect, I was proud of my motivation to get myself to run.
-I'm ending my day complete, I did a lot of stuff I've been pushing off, it felt good to get it all done. I also washed my feet and I'm enjoying their crisp feel.

-Notable- Yesterday I beat my friend at Battle Ball, well it's half time. But I scored the first point, I'm very excited about this, it was funny when both our huge guys took out the other huge guys, it's a game you have to know to appreciate. Well anyways, it's going to be when we play the second half, I hope it goes over well, I'd really like to win. Also, after winning on the ride home, I found "The Final Countdown" on the radio and blasted it, I officially felt like a football champ (battle ball that is....).

No comments:

Post a Comment