Thursday, April 8, 2010

April 8, 2010

-The crust on my pizza today was very satisfy, just the cheese all came off in one piece, I'd rate it a 7.
-Notably, my day started early as I rushed into work, last minute looking for a cover due to my band concerts shifted schedule at 7:00p.m., I found one and was happy.
-My whole week has been a faced pace non stop action scene. Well, minus the action anyways. More like, the classroom equivalent of action, so a lot of learning. Although I had a great week, today was it's climax, and I am just going to cover today, plus- "every great man, has even greater mysteries" ~Lucas Ashbaugh. Today math was a drag, but I drew a cool teacher for my picture, and actually learned what she has been trying to teach us for the past two weeks, it's pretty simple when you overcome the boredom. In English I received my frisbe and Ultimate uniform I bought. But I had to temporarily give the firsbe to someone else cause I lost his. I will take it back when I find his. My Ultimate number is 5. I liked that because there are five fingers on a hand, 5 letters in the word great along with multiple body parts, and five is a perfect medium between 1 and 10.
-Next came French, where I actually learned a lot and was very useful in class, a rarity in my books. I had fun in that class, partly because the second half we watched "Les Miserables", that was fun.
- Physics was mainly dull, it was a review day. Although I did get some specialized alone time with the teacher to learn stuff I didn't understand once the rest of my class up'ed and left to go watch a video in a different class.
-After school, as usual, is where my real day started. I went to amnesty and then to my friends house. Soon after we went to our very first ultimate game. Our coach said they had only been together for like a week, and would be an easy kill. It turns out WE! were the kill! They massacred us 15 to 1! It was crazy. When they said they ahd only been together for a week, they meant school officially. They had been together unofficially for 4 years and were all seniors. We got our butts kicked, really bad. It was a fun game though, also, we played well it was just their level of expertise, we're not bad at all, just not pro yet.
-I left the game immediately after and rushed to my band concert, that was really uneventful except for feeling very hot the whole time, it was uncomfortable. I had to carry the tuba a bunch, which I do over my shoulder. I even impressed two girls by doing so, it was funny.
-Now I'm home with a high fatigue rate bulging in my eyes. I will go to bed shortly, after some homework reading and online fun. I'm to lazy to wash my feet and thirsty. Tomorrows Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment