Sunday, May 9, 2010

May 9, 2010

-Right now I'm in peanut Butter jelly Time chilling out. I'm surfing the web on my new laptop. Just a few days ago my Uncle gave me a Macbook Pro 15" Snow Leopard Edition. It's pretty cool, I'm enjoying it a lot. he said that he wanted me to have it because he felt he was never pushed hard enough in terms of education. I thought that was nice of him, but i don't feel any more motivated, and I feel bad about that.
-Today is also mothers day, I spent a bit of time with my mom. Although, after mowing the lawn for 2 hours I was fed up with her and all the stuff she makes me do on mothers day. So before she could assign me more chores I left, I told her I was leaving of course, and she seemed disappointed. I feel bad about that, but not to much. Mowing the lawn was a nightmare today. First, after taking ten minutes of pulling the string and primer just to get it started, the oil tank cap fell off. Not only did it fall of, the metal bar connected to it that informs me how full my oil tank is got all bent up, and then a huge smoke cloud formed all around me. I finally unbent it and took another 5 minutes to start it up again. Then just as I started being okay with mowing the lawn, the handle broke. My mom then made me go to the hardware store to get the part to fix it. As if this wasn't enough, I got into the groove of mowing once again, and it ran out of gas! I got more gas for t and finally finished mowing. I was done with being pushed around because it's purely mother's day, so I left.
-HAHA! My friend how works ate BJ just gave me a belgium waffle that he messed up cooking, I like it.
-Right now, I'm the only one of my friends in PBJ. Theres this girl I used to be close friends with, but I've lost all respect for her, and I'm disappointed she's ruining my Sunday by being here. THe weird thing is though, she always nice to me, it's only once I'm nice back that she's mean. So I almost feel bad for being mean, but then I remember not to. Mind games. Who likes them, right?.....
-2 days ago i took my Advanced Placement United States History Test. I think i did very well. On the test, theres a huge essay on a specific topic every year. Luckily, the night before the test I decided to study up on colonial New England because I felt like I forgot a lot of it. Then, the huge essay was on exactly that! I bossed at the test, I felt confident and content.
-Im also not sure if I mentioned this in a previous entry, but if I didn't I'd regret it. A week or to so ago. I flew a kite out of my sunroof, it was amazing.
-I don't get why the bad things always do better. like from a business aspect, lets say bad orange juice. Every time I come to PBJ I always want this horrible orange juice from concentrate, because there's more and for less money. I just finished the bad orange juice I bought today, and it tasted really bad. i think i want to try to lean mor towards good things.
-I also took the SAT's a week ago, and after I met this new person. I like meeting new people, not because of the hobby of meeting new people, but because the moment you meet someone, anything could happen. They could turn into your wife or your rival. So far this new person isn't my rival, and were not married, but were making a cake in the shape of a U-Boat on Saturday. I'm looking forward to that.
- On another note, I started up Pine tree, the swimming club. I probably already set this before, oh well. I'm enjoying it, they get me good and tired, but I have fun doing so. I don't have much more to comment about that.
-Oh, yesterday I was teaching swim lessons, and the person on guard told me to shower when I got home because some one took a massive #2 in the pool yesterday, and on the diving board, and ont he pool deck, and everywhere.... So that grossed me out, but I had to keep teaching. Then, five minutes before I got to leave, at the end of my last class. I was teaching a preschooler to swim, when he said, "I'm done with this" and tried to get to the edge. i thought he was being a wimp an pulled him back towards me to keep swimming, he then turned around and threw up on me. At this point i was so grossed out, but w/e. Gross stuff happens. i guess if gross things didn't happen allt he time, we wouldn't have any comparison to base our definition of the word clean off of.
-I hope the rest of my day goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment