Sunday, May 16, 2010

May 16, 2010

- Yesterday i had the most amazing day, i was really happy.
- It started off with me getting up to teach lessons and consequentially teaching lessons. nobody threw up or used the bathroom on me, that was cool. Then when that was done, I bought a bunch of cake making and decorating equipment/ingredients. It was costly but worth stocking up for the summer.
-Right before I went home I stopped at Bug Light and checked out the kite festival, it was really cool, I was impressed.
-After that I spent about three hours setting up my wireless router, which is very helpful now that the new one actually works as opposed tot he old one. Then my day turned for the best.
-Soon after I enjoyed the fruits and luxuries of wireless, this girl I invited over showed up. I was impressed she found my house from a city or two away, I get lost on things like that. Well she came over and we made a german U-Boat cake. Although it turned out looking more like a whale, the experience was the fun part, I had a lot of fun. Then we went into the old port and I bought us bubble tea. Nancy (the lady who works there) was very entertaining. We had a very lengthily conversation with here and then wondered around the old port a bunch. It was pretty cool, especially not being cold and all. After that we went to my house so I could buy MGMT concert tickets online which I had wanted to do for a while. But the tickets were to expensive for my tight budget and I wouldn't even be able to sit with anyone I know, so I decided not to get them instead.
-Then we went down to bug light, now it was 8:30p.m. maybe 9:30p.m., and we went star gazing. We laid down and she said she just wanted to see the big dipper, but with all the clouds you could only see one star every so often. Then almost like magic the clouds above us pated and right there, was the big dipper. it was perfect. We spent 2 or 3 hours just gazing at the sky, but it only felt like minutes, I've never been that mesmerized with the sky. Then I remembered why i used to want to be an astronomer, if only it was a more social job, I would do it in a heartbeat. Well then we went back to my house and I taught her/owned her at Othello. I really like that game, ever since my grandma taught me when I was a little kid I've always loved it.
-Then she left and I went back on my new wireless computer! I surfed the web until I fell asleep, literally on my computer. Leading me into today. This morning I woke up to a humming sound, and then i realized my face was flat smooshed on my keyboard, I jumped up in terror. but luckily due to some miracle, I didn't drool that night, if I had my computer would of been toast.
- Then right when I walked out of my room, my mom heard me and made me do the hedge, which took an hour or 2. Then I ate with her and headed over to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, which is where I am now.
-First some guy came in with a small dog balanced on his shoulders and these crazy sandals that were like sneakers without the heel suports on them, it was crazy. Then some guy came up to me and carried out a conversation with me like I knew him. I feel like I do, I just can't recognize him, and that makes me feel bad. But I also feel like I've never seen him in my entire life. he seemed nice though. I'm about to go to a party later, but besides that, yeah.
-Oh and i am going with that girl to either the movie or the planetarium next Saturday, I don't know which one to pick!
-Lastly, I just realized how happy I am I didn't buy those tickets, because I needed the money to buy a $15.00 gift certificate to Peanut butter Jelly Time for the winner of the Grand Sandwich Building Competition that sandwich club is hosting tomorrow, I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment