Sunday, May 23, 2010

May 23, 2010

-Right now I'm at PBJ, I'm having fun eating a "Great Depression", it's a sandwich that's got nuttella, sliced strawberries, and grape nuts (for a crunch) on it. I just went on a pretty intense scooter ride around Portland with my friend, that was cool.
-Yesterday i got to hang out with the girl I went stargazing with again, I asked her out and she said yes, so were going out :) She made me a very cool bracelet, it's black and blue, kind of like a friendship bracelet. Except, it's a lot more pro looking than that. Well, I guess I'll start more from the beginning.
-So I woke up on Saturday morning at 7:00a.m. to go into work a bit early in order to fill out completion certificated I han't done earlier because there wasn't enough photo copies the day before. For the next four hours between 8 and noon, I just wasted time in classes and handed out pass/fail certificates. After that I got to clean my room and get my hair under control. Then this girl came over. First we hung around the house, then we went on a nice bike ride using the most comfortable bikes ever. Next we bought and ate a pasta dinner at a local store, then we started watching the "G.I. Joe Resolute", which is basically the Adult Swim remake of G.I. Joe but in a serious light. So, in the kids version theres no gore or intense violence or anything, well in this one Cobra kills 10 million people by blowing up moscow, just to prove a point. It was pretty intense and cool. Well, the progressed into us just laying around on my futon/bed being tired for like 3 hours until she had to go, then I asked her out.
-Then today I woke up (after sleeping in which was great) and mowed the lawn. Unlike usual, I actually took the time to do it nicely. Well, then I came out to PBJ, I'm having an amazing weekend, I guess it makes up for such a messy week.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment