Monday, May 24, 2010

May 24, 2010

-Right now I'm sitting outside of the school wasting away a few minutes until lunch starts. I'm on my Junior privilege.
-When I first got out I didn't know what to do without a car on Junior privileged, well I still don't. I rode my Razor Scooter down to my work which is the building next store to the school so it took not long at all, and I checked up to see if anyone had offered to cover my shift I can't make yet. No one did, so I asked a lady if she would do it f I couldn't find anyone else, which she could. So I will still try to find another cover, but it takes a load of my back knowing that I'll still be able to go to this band concert on Thursday, if I didn't, I'd fail the class. Or the quarter anyways. Don't get me wrong, I have an A+ in band, just concerts count for so much of the grade.
-Well, not much else has happened today, it's not even 10:30a.m. yet. Last night I started planning out going to prom with that girl. I am a little nervous about going to a big formal dance at another school but oh well. (It's her school's prom, mine already happened. Plus were both juniors so we couldn't go to mine, but apparently juniors can go to hers along with seniors?).
-Well I'm going to eat lunch now.

No comments:

Post a Comment