Thursday, June 24, 2010

June 24, 2010

-Summer has been going pretty well, I haven't had to work at all. But starting on Monday I will have to work 6 hours a day 5 days week, maybe a bit more. I guess the money could be worth it...... But I was thinking about this situation for a really long time, and I realized I'de rather have next to no money than be stuck working. Oh well, no point in complaining right?
-It's about 11:35a.m. and I just finished getting all groomed for the day. Although today I did something I really liked. I woke up, and before eating showering or anything, I went on a run. i did a four mile (that's the total miles ways) run out to a park, rolled down the hill there, and ran back. Then I went on with my day, and I enjoyed it a lot. Although I did this because I've been working on getting a six-pack and just being in shape all around, I realized it was actually pretty fun. I first went on a run at my grandparents house in Cape Cod which, of course was beautiful. Although I did that right after a huge steak dinner, that was a bad choice hahaha.
-Between noon and 1:00p.m. my girlfriend is coming over, I'm not sure what were going to do, ut I'm excited. Then at 5:30p.m. I have to go to swimming, but after were meeting up and going with some of her friends to see fireworks which g off once a week at a city near us, and maybe mini golfing.It has been a bit rough with her living a town over from me, we don't get to see each other as much, but when we do we make it count.
-Theres probably o much more going on in my life but I'm consumed in the bliss of summer, so I'll hav to report back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment